Social Clubs and Societies
Have fun, meet new friends and engage with new ideas, it’s all happening during Summer at UTS and we want you to be a part of it.
Enhance your student experience with events, sports, social clubs and more!
ActivateUTS is home to an array of campus facilities including awesome bars, cafes, retail outlets, and a fitness centre – and the vibe over summer will be no different. Stay tuned to find out how you can connect with sporting and social clubs during Summer at UTS.
Join the UTS Students’ Association to get the support you need.
UTS Students’ Association
The UTS Students’ Association (SA) run campaigns based on student issues, provides free student services, and support student collectives and clubs in their initiatives. The SA provides the following services to UTS Students all year round:
The Students’ Association provides free services:
- Bluebird Brekkie Bar - free breakfast on Tuesdays (Haymarket) and Wednesdays (Tower Building)
- Student Advocacy & Academic Support - free & confidential assistance with various academic issues
- Student Legal Service - free & confidential legal advice on various matters, or referrals to other services where necessary
- Peer tutoring - connecting students who want help with study, with students who’d like to help
The Students’ Association supports:
- Student Collectives & Departments - autonomous student groups who organise around a common issue
- Political, Educational, Religious & Cultural Clubs (PERC Clubs)
- Vertigo – independent student publications
- The Broadway Food Co-op - a food co-operative for staff and students at UTS, and local community members
If you want your university experience to be more than just coming to class, and you want to ensure you have the support you need, head over to the UTS students Association page to find out how you can be involved both now and during Summer@UTS.
Celebrate the cultural diversity of our residential community and the respectful and inclusive attitude of our residents
UTS Housing Multicultural Learning Community
The UTS Housing Multicultural Learning Community (MLC) is one of the living and learning communities at UTS Housing. Come along to learn more about the cultural diversity of our residents through the sharing of traditions, food and language.